Fossbytes is a fast-growing tech media company with a highly influential media platform. If you are a tech/media-savvy, top-notch colleague with guts and humor and are always ready to go the extra mile, please see the available positions stated below.
Position: Tech Content Creator (Instagram & YouTube)
Status: Vacancy Closed
Location: Delhi-NCR (Noida Sec 1)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research, Write and Present crisp and engaging tech content for Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
- Optimizing content (language, tone, message) based on our audience behavior and social media insights.
- Brainstorm with the teams on creative ideas and content.
- Respond to tech-related questions and comments on our social media channels in a timely and accurate manner.
Required Skills & Attitude:
- Passion For Tech
- Must be up-to-date with technology trends.
- Enthusiasm for the latest Technologies, Phones, Laptops, Android, Apple products, AI, Latest apps, and New Gadgets.
- Keen about trying new apps, software, and technologies.
- Research Attitude:
Conducting thorough research on the given topics to come up with engaging content that provides in-depth knowledge of the above-mentioned tech-related topics.
Should be comfortable in front of the camera and have good presentation skills (English/Hindi mix)
- Good Communicator:
Must be good at explaining technical things.
- A knack for Social Media:
Must have a good understanding and knack for Social Media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
- Experience in writing Tech, Engineering, and science content.
- Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing content that puts the thoughts across.
- Ability to deliver within short time frames and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and social media analytical tools.
- Ability to work with a team and individually.
- Candidates with prior experience in the tech industry along with some skills (know-how) in video production (camera handling, video editing) will be preferred.
- Candidates with a background in Computer Science/Tech Journalism or experienced in running their own or working with others’ social media video channels will be preferred.